The six people-related EWSs are:
- Lack of top management support
- Weak project manager
- No stakeholder involvement and/or participation
- Weak commitment of project team
- Team members requisite knowledge and/or skills
- Subject matter experts are overscheduled
- Lack of documented requirements and/or success criteria
- No change control process
- Ineffective schedule planning and/or management
- Communication breakdown among stakeholders
- Resources assigned to a higher priority project
- No bussiness case for the project
For those interested in project management I would reccomend this blog:
Informatica++ /Gestión de Proyectos, The blog came from the Universitat Oberta de Catalunya. One of the authors José Ramon Rodríguez recomended it.
Bob Landry—The LIFE Picture Collection/Getty Images. 1946. The chase: the dog is carrying a message, is trailed by British foreign office man, a Nazi, a midget, a red-haired Mata Hari and Groucho.